Minipleated Hepa Filter
Product Code : HF
Brand Name : Hygieno Filters
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 1500 INR/Unit
- 69 Millimeter (mm)
- 610 Millimeter (mm)
- 610 X 610
- 610 Millimeter (mm)
- Product Type
- HEPA FILTER
- Micro glass filter, Paper
- Box Filter
We are an innovative manufacturer and exporter of Minipleated Hepa Filter. This filter is designed with superlative quality micro glass fiber paper media. Our offered filter is available with extruded anodized aluminum profiles, that is a necessity, in order to provide excellent functioning. This filter is used in various rooms for cleaning solutions. Our hepa filter is tested according to En 1822 standards. While delivering, we make sure to pack this Minipleated Hepa Filte in high quality cartons.
- Anti-Microbial Treated
- Fire Retardant
- Moisture Resistant filter media
Hygieno Minipleat Filters Are Manufactured From Continuous Length Superior Quality Micro Glass Fiber Paper Media Available In Various Efficiency Grades. The Filter Media Is Moisture Resistant And Fire Retardant. Anti-Microbial Treated Papers Are Also Available For Special Applications.
The Uniform And Closed Pleat Filter Pack Grants A High Crossing Surface To Hold The Very Fine Dusts.
The Mini-Pleat Filters Construction Shall Have Extruded Anodized Aluminum Profiles.The Mini-Pleat Panel Filters Are Provided An Expanded Metal Mesh Face Guards On Downstream Side And Upstream Side.
The Filter Consists Of Micro-Glass Fiber Media In Efficiencies From 95% To 99.999995% @ Mpps (Filter Classes E10-U17 According To En 1822).
Description : -
- Application: Final Or Return Filtration For Clean Rooms
- Laminar Air Flow For Clean Benches
- Type: High Efficiency Filter Panel
- Case: Extruded And Anodized aluminum.
- Media: Micro-Fibre Glass
- Separator: Hot-Melt Beads.
- Sealant: Polyurethane
- Gasket: Neoprene Rubber
- Face guard: Expanded Metal On Both Side, Powder Coated
- En 1822 Efficiency: H13 / H14
- Mpps Efficiency: H13:>99.95%, H14:> 99.995%.
- Final Pressure Drop 400 Pa Recommended, 600 (Maximum)
- Temperature: 70°C Maximum In Continuous Service.
- Humidity 100% Rh
- Test: 100% Individually Tested According To En 1822
- Low Initial Pressure Drop
- Wide Range Of Standard Size
- Double Face guard
- Individually Tested According To En 1822
- Guaranteed Performance
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2-3 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India