- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 3500 INR/Unit
- 610 X 610
- 610 Millimeter (mm)
- 69 Millimeter (mm)
- Product Type
- ULPA FILTER
- 610 Millimeter (mm)
- Filtration Grade
- Hepa Filter
- Medium Filter
- Fiber Glass
With the aid of advanced technology and in house personnel, we are incumbent in manufacturing and exporting excellent quality ULPA Filter.This filter is a composition of unique media enriched with pleat technology. This is made in order to achieve high performance stats. This filter is efficient in various critical applications such as microelectronic production and food processing. The ULPA Filter is individually tested by our skilled and knowledgeable quality controllers, according to the EN 1822 grade.
- Chemically resistant
- Low profile with lightweight housing
- Hermetically sealed construction
- High efficiency filter
- Low Profile with Lightweight housing
- Individually tested according to EN 1822
HYGIENO ULPA Filter combines a unique media with the most sophisticated pleat technology to achieve the best performance results, as required in microelectronic and production, food processing and many more critical applications.
The media offers high tensile strength and is resistant to damage during shipping, handling, installation and application. The media is also chemically resistant, hydrophobic and will not shed. Media pack depths of 1.77 (45 mm) and 2.67 (68 mm) are available to suit a wide variety of air flow requirements.
Description : -
- Application: Very high efficiency final filter for clean environments and LAF benches.
- Type: ULPA Filter
- Case: Extruded and anodized aluminum.
- Media: Micro-FIBRE GLASS
- Separator: Hot-melt beads.
- Sealant: Polyurethane
- Gasket: Neoprene Rubber
- Faceguard White epoxy coated Expanded metal mash grill
- EN 1822 efficiency: U15
- MPPS efficiency: U15 ¥ 99.9995%.
- Final pressure drop 400 Pa Recommended, 600 (Maximum)
- Temperature: 60°C maximum in continuous service.
- Humidity 100% RH
- Test: 100% individually tested according to EN 1822.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2-3 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- CHEMIETRON CLEAN TECH PVT. LTD.